As a managed service provider, VarNik works with a wide variety of small and midsized businesses. We strive to provide a data protection strategy that fits the unique needs of each business.
In order to provide better service, we sought a business continuity solution that would provide total protection of business data as well as allow for rapid recovery in event of a data disaster. That solution? Datto.
Why We Chose to Partner with Datto:
Finding a business continuity solution that meets the unique needs of your business can be a tough task.
For small to midsize businesses, those solutions have often consisted of an assortment of mostly compatible devices and cloud services.
The key phrase, however, is “mostly compatible.” VarNik Managed Services Department sought a better solution to this patchwork-style data protection. Datto is that solution.
- Scalable innovative business continuity solutions supporting on-premise, mobile, and cloud data protection needs.
- Use of on-site appliances in conjunction with purpose-built cloud infrastructure to store and recover client data when emergencies arise.
- Bootable images from Datto device or Datto Cloud unify backups and disaster recovery.
- Image-based backups that include business data plus client’s IT environment.
- Instant local and cloud virtualization.
- Bi-coastal data centers help to eliminate downtime.
- Automated backup testing and recovery as well as end-to-end encryption.
- End-to-end data recoverability.
- Greater storage and infrastructure efficiency through recovery points created by Inverse Chain Technology.
- Built for the small and midsized business market.
- Multiple industry awards for excellence in platform, solution, and support.
- Trusted by thousands of companies worldwide.