Job Type : Experienced Project Manager / Program Manager
Minimum Qualification : 8-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
Job Description: Drives all aspects of IT Project, Program, and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments. Defines project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for IT projects. Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget. Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors. Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverable. Provides technical and process guidance to project team.
Skills Required :
- Organizational expert within defined subject area
- Integrates deep subject matter expertise with:
- Industry experience.
- In-depth knowledge of professional standards and trends within area of expertise.
- Relevant related disciplines.
- Understands impact of emerging business trends and their implications for the company and its customers.
- Develops solutions to complex business problems or customer engagements through in-depth analysis, coordination and negotiation with key decision makers
- Decisions are strategic in nature, have long-term consequence, and tend to relate to business strategy, financial performance and effective resource utilization
- Initiates new or revised departmental procedures, programs and initiatives
- Structures and implements changes within the context of established strategy
- Leads large scale, global programs that contribute to the corporation’s success.
- Contributes to the company’s thought leadership. Influences a broad spectrum of stakeholders toward achieving business goals.
- Advises and councils key leadership on the latest principles, practices, and/or technologies and their practical application